What are the HER Business Awards?
The HER Business Awards are designed to celebrate Female Business Owners, Business Women and Female Entrepreneurs, based on their talents and strengths, rather than upon individual judgement and public popularity.
Why are the HER Business Awards Different to Other Awards?
The HER Business Awards contains no voting or judging, but instead awards nominees unique awards based on their own personal achievements, talents and strengths – from big to small!
Many award ceremonies leave the ‘unsuccessful’ nominees, shortlisters and finalists feeling deflated and unempowered, which to us is the opposite of how people should feel when involved in an awards process.
Due to this, our awards will celebrate all women nominated and celebrate them as a collective within their nominated category, but based on them as the unique Business Superwoman that they are!
The nomination categories we celebrate are:
- Business Women of the Year
- Kindest Women of the Year
- Forward-Thinking Female Entrepreneur of the Year
- Best Charitable/Social Enterprise Female-Owned Business/Woman
- Best Lifestyle/Travel/Events Female-Owned Business/Woman
- Best Health and Wellness Female-Owned Business/Woman
- Best Professional Service Female-Owned Business/Woman
- Best IT/Technical Female-Owned Business/Woman
- Best Food/Drink Female-Owned Business/Woman
- Best Gift/Home Female-Owned Business/Woman
- Best Beauty Female-Owned Business/Woman
- Best Retail Female-Owned Business/Woman
- Only third party nominations accepted (no self-nomination).
- All award nomination details must be completed upon entry.
- Unlimited number of nominations accepted by each person.
- Nominations received after the specified deadline will unfortunately not be accepted, but can be held and used for entry in future HER Business Awards.
- Although not forced, it is preferable that all nominees attend the HER Business Awards Ceremony upon which they are entered to receive their award – details below.
HER Business Awards 2020 Cambridge – October 2020
Guest Speakers Gemma Sandwell (TedEx Speaker and Founder of The Happiness Branch) will be speaking all about…
“Using your individual strengths to maximise your business success”.